WGC is looking for reliable cleaner/porter for overnight shifts to the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel.
In the role of Night Public Area Cleaner / Porter, you will report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting housekeeping team in the day to day running of the department.
Your role will include:
- The ability to keep all public areas neat vacuumed and dusted. Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free. Removes all trash from areas
- The ability to regularly check Lobby Restrooms. Makes sure all surfaces are clean. Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels.
- The ability to responds to guest requests and inquiries while in the lobby.
- The ability to spot clean all furniture and keep it in its proper place.
- The ability to clean all brass in the public areas.
- The ability to maintain all equipment and supplies and use them in a proper manner.
- To be aware and make full use of recycling facilities within the service areas.
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping environment, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
See location on Google Maps: Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, College Green, Bristol , BS1 5TA [View on Map]