WGC is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services company, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
In the role of Assistant Head Housekeeper, you will report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting your team in the day to day running of the housekeeping department.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry leading package and is passionate about career progression; we’ll look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring and extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will provide you with an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships and accredited training courses, including English, Maths, IT and more.
Benefits also include:
- Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 & more
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Your role will include:
- Check rooms per company standard
- Work to improve productivity and efficiency of room cleaning
- Analyse guest data to plan resources and materials required to meet operational requirements
- Maintain strong working relationship with GM, Hotel Team, HSK team and suppliers to ensure clear communication and implementation of best practice
- Identify ways to improve Guest Satisfaction
- Adhere to H&S Policy, keep all work areas neat and well organised COSHH/Manual Handling
- Recruit, train, manage and monitor team performance daily/weekly
- Deliver and exceed financial targets
- Manage expenditure and payroll to ensure budgets are achieved
- Participate in training to improve skills and performance
- Solve routine challenges that occur on the job
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping environment, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
See location on Google Maps: Continental Hotel Hounslow , 29-31 Lampton Road, Hounslow , Middlesex, TW3 1JA [View on Map]